Native Mobile Application
• Security of mobile application allows unique qualitative application from the unsafe one. To guarantee safekeeping of application`s data mobile device requires better performance of the system.
• Higher Performance – As native app development service provides the product specifically for a certain operation system, it makes the performance of application faster and smarter. This factor is essential for applications with a huge amount of data.
• Better UX – Both iOS and Android operating systems have their individual specifications and feature that user got used to. Hybrid app development can`t provide good UX/UI design for every operating system at the same time.
• The native mobile application gives the better access for build-in functionalities of smartphones such as camera, GPS, accelerometer, microphone, calendar, etc.
• App markets give better support to the applications that use native app development. Such applications can be more quickly discovered by users and get more marketing options and promotional support from the platform.
• Excluding need for the permanent internet connection – When it comes to cross platform applications, sustainable internet connection is always required. At the same time, the native mobile app can work without the web.
• This is platform (iOS, Android etc.) specific and requires unique expertise. However the full potential of the platform can be leveraged which will drive great user experience and larger app capabilities (especially around phone hardware).
Hybrid Mobile Applications
• A hybrid application is a perfect combination of divergent elements, technologies and approaches, which leverages on both web and native mobile technologies.
• While native applications can boost speed and maximize features, web-based apps offer a cost-effective way to provide compatibility with different platforms.
• Hybrid mobile app development combines the best of both worlds and allows you to reach a wider audience.
• Hybrid App helps clients reach a wide range of audience in the quickest possible time.
• To users, native apps and hybrid are nearly indistinguishable from one another: both are downloaded from a place like Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play, both are stored on a mobile device, and both are launched in the same way. The real difference is on the hybrid app development side by developers.
• Developer augments web code with native SDK. Can be easily deployed across multiple platform and is usually the cheaper and faster solution
• If you need to make frequent updates to your app, which means that the user will have to update from the App Store regularly (and not annoying them with that), then you should consider a hybrid app. The biggest benefit for hybrid app is that unless you have a vital change of the functionality in the app, all the content will be updated from web directly. This is one of the reasons that most Banks, News and Media apps in the market are hybrid.